Welcome to the Daily Mayo “Quote Me” Thursday link-up! This is week #5, and my topic for this week is “Thanksgiving.”
I’m excited to read everyone’s favorite quotes from this week!
My quote comes from the clever Oscar Wilde:
“After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.”
― Oscar Wilde
1. Links must contain a quote of some kind (can be a favorite passage from a book or something else you are reading).
2. Follow the quote prompt, if there is one.
3. Link to your blog-specific URL, not your home page.
4. Include a link back to Daily Mayo somewhere in your post.
5. Visit some of the other posts to read more inspirational quotes. If you like a quote, leave a comment!