Recently, I have thought a lot about the literature that I read when I was young. Most of what I read was from the Victorian period, so that is what sparked the subject for this month’s Quote Me Thursday posts!
Don’t worry about sharing anything Victorian themed- any book excerpt, quote, or any other quote is allowed to link up!
Oh, and today’s QMT is number 23, because it got skipped for some reason, and it has been driving me crazy. So the missing number 23!
1. Links must contain a quote of some kind.
2. Follow the quote prompt, if there is one.- This month, it is quotes about springtime or quotes from books.
3. Link to your blog-specific URL, not your home page.
4. Include a link back to Daily Mayo somewhere in your post.
5. Visit some of the other posts to read more inspirational quotes. If you like a quote, leave a comment!
6. (optional) Share the InLinkz code on your blog!
“I’ll not listen to reason. Reason always means what someone else has got to say.”