I love the winter, but every year, I am ready to see spring again. I enjoy watching all of the new plants emerge and hanging out outside with my family. Even though it isn’t quite technically spring yet, we are all looking forward to it, so this month, Quote Me Thursday will feature quotes about spring from various books and authors.
Want to join the linky party and blog hop? Follow the rules below to get started:
Blog Hop Rules
1. Links must contain a quote of some kind.
2. Follow the quote prompt, if there is one.- This month, it is spring or quotes from books.
3. Link to your blog-specific URL, not your home page.
4. Include a link back to Daily Mayo somewhere in your post.
5. Visit some of the other posts to read more inspirational quotes. If you like a quote, leave a comment!
6.Get the InLinkz code and share on your blog!
“When spring came, even the false spring, there were no problems except where to be happiest. The only thing that could spoil a day was people and if you could keep from making engagements, each day had no limits. People were always the limiters of happiness except for the very few that were as good as spring itself.”
― Ernest Hemingway, A Moveable Feast