Time again for Quote Me Thursday! If you have a quote-related post, link it up! You have a week, so take your time!
1. Links must contain a quote of some kind (can be a favorite passage from a book, a quote from someone you like, or something else you are reading).
2. Follow the quote prompt, if there is one.
3. Link to your blog-specific URL, not your home page.
4. Include a link back to Daily Mayo somewhere in your post.
5. Visit some of the other posts to read more inspirational quotes. If you like a quote, leave a comment!
My quote for this week:
“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”