You’ll also find the books that are on my Christmas list!
Let’s Book Chat!
1. What are you reading right now? Tell us about it.
2. Now that we’re coming up to the holidays, are there any books you like to return to or remind you of childhood?
Little Women has always been one of my favorite Christmas books. The first few chapters are about Christmas, and it is always stuck in my mind as Christmas story. I also loved reading The Best Christmas Pageant Ever when I was young. I really enjoy giving both of those stories a re-read around Christmas if I can.
3. Do you have any new books on your wishlist?
I have purchased most of the books that I really wanted to read this year, but there is always room for a few more on my shelf!
- Right now, I am in love with all of the lovely hardback editions of classic books.
- This edition of the Anne of Green Gables series is definitely on my wishlist right now.7
- These Jane Austens are absolutely amazing and I’ve been collecting Puffin Classics for a while now. I already have Anne of Green Gables(it is impossible to have too many version of Anne) and Black Beauty.
4. Favorite book you’ve ever received as a gift?
I think people are scared to purchase books for me right now. It’s been a while since anyone has. I think my favorite book gift was actually not for me, but for my brothers. When I was about 12, my uncle bought my brothers some of the The Thrawn Trilogy books, and that was probably my favorite book gift ever. Also in that bundle, Ender’s Game. My entire teenhood was spent mostly inside those books, so they definitely shaped who I am today and forever.
5. Favorite book centered around the holidays?
I don’t think I really have one favorite Christmas book in particular. But these are my favorite Christmas books.