I just finished reading The Fault in Our Stars, and of course, the trouble with writing a book about people who are destined to die is that there cannot be a squeal. This makes me sad, so that is why I’m extending my time in the universe with The Fault in Our Stars quotes.
Want to join the quoting fun?
Rules for Quote Me Thursday
1. Links must contain a quote of some kind.
2. Follow the quote prompt, if there is one.
3. Link to your blog-specific URL, not your home page.
4. Include a link back to Daily Mayo somewhere in your post.
5. Visit some of the other posts to read more inspirational quotes. If you like a quote, leave a comment!