It’s time again for the Quote Me Thursday link-up and blog hop! If you have a post with a favorite quote about spring or books. add it to the list!
This month, Quote Me Thursday will feature quotes about spring from various books and authors.
Want to join the linky party and blog hop? Follow the rules below to get started:
Blog Hop Rules
1. Links must contain a quote of some kind.
2. Follow the quote prompt, if there is one.- This month, it is quotes about springtime or quotes from books.
3. Link to your blog-specific URL, not your home page.
4. Include a link back to Daily Mayo somewhere in your post.
5. Visit some of the other posts to read more inspirational quotes. If you like a quote, leave a comment!
6. Get the InLinkz code and share it on your blog! The more shares, the more eyes!
My quote for this week:
If people did not love one another, I really don’t see what use there would be in having any spring.”
–Victor Hugo, Les Misterables