Well, I’m posting this late today. Spring break is messing with my mind. On to the quotes! Today’s quote is inspired by spring break.
This month, Quote Me Thursday will feature quotes about spring from various books and authors.
Want to join the linky party and blog hop? Follow the rules below to get started:
Blog Hop Rules
1. Links must contain a quote of some kind.
2. Follow the quote prompt, if there is one.- This month, it is quotes about springtime or quotes from books.
3. Link to your blog-specific URL, not your home page.
4. Include a link back to Daily Mayo somewhere in your post.
5. Visit some of the other posts to read more inspirational quotes. If you like a quote, leave a comment!
6. Get the InLinkz code for your blog!
“She turned to the sunlight and shook her yellow head, and whispered to her neighbor: “winter is dead.”
–A.A. Milne, When We Were Very Young