Welcome to the Daily Mayo “Quote Me” Thursday link-up!
1. Links must contain a quote of some kind (can be a favorite passage from a book, a quote from someone you like, or something else you are reading).
2. Follow the quote prompt, if there is one.
3. Link to your blog-specific URL, not your home page.
4. Include a link back to Daily Mayo somewhere in your post.
5. Visit some of the other posts to read more inspirational quotes. If you like a quote, leave a comment!
My quote for this week:
“I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.
Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something.
So that’s my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody’s ever made before. Don’t freeze, don’t stop, don’t worry that it isn’t good enough, or it isn’t perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.
Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, Do it.
Make your mistakes, next year and forever.”
― Neil Gaiman
Happy New Year from Daily Mayo!
Have a favorite quote? Share it below and don’t forget to link up!