Welcome to the Daily Mayo “Quote Me” Thursday link-up! This month, you don’t have to have a quote to enter the link-up, just something Christmas themed. Gift guide? Christmas book? Holiday craft? Link it up! It’ll be more fun!
1. Links must contain a quote of some kind (can be a favorite passage from a book or something else you are reading).
2. Follow the quote prompt, if there is one.
3. Link to your blog-specific URL, not your home page.
4. Include a link back to Daily Mayo somewhere in your post.
5. Visit some of the other posts to read more inspirational quotes. If you like a quote, leave a comment!
My quote for this week:
“Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind.”
–Mary Ellen Chase
Get the link-up code and share on your blog!
Have a favorite Christmas quote? Share it below and don’t forget to link up!